In summary, I believe the passage teaches that:
1. Those who are redeemed are positionally clean.
2. Those who are redeemed require regular washing of the Word to cleanse daily transgressions.
3. Those who are redeemed should be willing to go to other disciples with the Word in humble service seeking to correct and restore them from their daily transgressions.
4. Those who are the redeemed should go to one another as sent by Christ and ought to be received as one would receive Christ.
This leads me to try to answer 2 questions:
1. If you are already totally forgiven why do you have to confess your sin?
2. How do you go and seek to wash the feet of a brother or sister?